Returns – Non Warranty
Products can be returned to G7 Australia for exchange within 7 days of purchase if:
- Product is in original condition
- Has not been damage or altered in any way
- Product is complete i.e. all accessories and keys are included
- Product is in original packaging and packaging has not been damaged
Products need to be returned to G7 Australia’s Everton Hills warehouse at the expense of the customer and will need to include transit insurance covering any loss or damage to the product. Original postage/freight is non-refundable (if applicable). The customer will be responsible for the cost of postage/freight for the exchanged product to be delivered to them (if applicable).
Contact must be made either by telephone or in writing with a customer service representative before any product can be returned.
Returns – Warranty
G7 Australia offer a 12 month Limited Warranty on all products sold.
Terms and conditions:
G7 Australia Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials when used under normal conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. In the event of a warranty claim, the product needs to be returned to G7 Australia for assessment. G7 Australia will not be held responsible for any expenses relating to the return of the product to their premises. If the product is deemed to be faulty or defective due to workmanship or materials, G7 Australia will at their discretion either:
- Repair the product using new or re-conditioned parts of an equivalent standard
- Exchange the product with a same or a similar product offering the same or similar performance and reliability
- Refund the purchase price of the product (only).
Where a product was sold as part of a group of products, only the defective product/s will be considered for the warranty claim.
G7 Australia may not accept the warranty claim in cases where:
- The buyer has contributed to the failure of the product
- The buyer has been misleading in their description of their issue or how it has occurred
- Damage has been caused as a result of misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water, fire or natural disaster
- Improper maintenance
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs required are due to normal wear and tear
- The product has been used in a manner that it was not intended
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser of the product
Contact must be made either by telephone or in writing with a customer service representative before any product can be returned in relation to a warranty claim.